October 17, 2008

New Car?!?

I guess its time for me to stop talking to brendan on the cell phone when he's driving. I guess I'm a bit too distracting. ;) haha. Thank goodness we were planning on getting a new car soon anyway, but it will just be a bit sooner. Brendan accidently bumped the huge car in front of him which did minimal damage to them (fortunately!), but it crushed our little tyke.
Here's the latest torture our poor car has gone through:



And there we have it. The bad news: This car is TOAST! The good news: We are going car shopping tomorrow! Wohoo. This will be fun, I haven't been car shopping since we bought that purple Christler van with mom and dad. Also, my petition to add the unborn baby to my grant application came through and it was 3 times as much as it was before. And we should get some money from insurance for the totaled car. So overall, the car was crushed, but we are not. Here's to the adventure of buying a new car! (We are always 6months behind Sheldon and Elaine when we do stuff, really we aren't stalking you ;)
So I just realized this is a breast cancer car, but it's still cute!

2 comments:

Ms. said...

I am glad no one was hurt! Eek and look at the fluid spilling out! Car shopping is fun, but I hate salesmen. We have learned our lesson the first time buying and won't sit negotiating for 20 minutes again! Exciting for a new car!

Unknown said...

Indeed! It took us from 12.45 till 7.00 to look, test drive, and buy the darn thing, but at least it's done now! Phew I'll post pics of the new car as soon as Bren brings it home from work. . without crashing. ha ha