And Bren decided to give him an Oreo one day and this was the result: Too cute!
For my B-day I got some material and a pattern to make Clay some pants and I think they turned out fairly well. I just Love the material! And I love having my last name be a noun!
Talk about being super tired! Have you ever fallen asleep while eating?
Just for fun Lauren and Adrienne and I went to the Shopping Outlet stores in Park City and they had some of the best deals around! Most of the stores were having a sale and then if you went to the clearance section it brought the sales down to "DI" prices and much more fun because it's new! I Love shopping! I got 2 onesies and some Orange Osh Kosh B'gosh sweat pants for Clay and a $85 dollar dress for $9 bucks! Oh Yeah! Everything was about $20 bucks, and we only hit l/3 of the stores in 2 hours. If anyone wants to go shopping its worth taking a day for it and going to Park City! (And let me know because I'd like to tag along)
4 comments:
Such a cutie!
We definitely need to go for a longer day of shopping
the outlets can totally be fun and love the costume! LOL we have the costume now (ewok one that is) and we are hoping Andrew will tolerate it when he is a bit older I think its made for like a 6 year old
I agree with La. We need to go back before this nasty snow gets worse. Or we can wait until after it's gone...
Clay is so cute. I love the fabric you got. I'm going to miss being a Bone. :-(
Love the costume!!
I love how a baby can take one oreo and smear it on places on his face you didn't even know he had. What a cutie!
Post a Comment