Brendan and I met at The Villa, during a "pool party" and hit it off. We were married Dec 29, 2006. Brendan works at Access Data and I stay at home with Claytin, he keeps me running all the time. . .Literally! We have started a new diet this year called: eating healthy and cutting the sugar and salt intake! Just gotta get rid of the rest of the candy piled up in our house. Life is going great and we are loving it!
November 16, 2009
Clay's busy fun.
Clay is always making us laugh! He loves to be noisy and make clicking sounds with his tongue. He also likes to make faces and he can balance standing by himself for a little while. He loves it and will let go all by himself sometimes!
Mariah, I let Clay watch an hour of Winnie the Pooh every day just so I can do something without him crawling all over me or whining or getting in to trouble! You're doing great!
4 comments:
how fun a talker and almost walker! By the way your water is really blue!Is that just the video?
Oh Clay. How did I get such a cutie. I love him. He's such a loud baby but soooo adorable I love him
Mariah - The water's blue because we put a blue bath bomb in it (homemade). He likes grabbing at them while they fizz.
Mariah, I let Clay watch an hour of Winnie the Pooh every day just so I can do something without him crawling all over me or whining or getting in to trouble! You're doing great!
Post a Comment