December 7, 2009

I'm Thankful for. . .

Thanksgiving was awesome! We had a full house at my parent's house, but it was super fun!
Andrew, Claytin and Sammy had lots of fun playing together and we only had 2 incidents of kids tumbling down stairs.
While we were there Mom, Mariah and I went to see New Moon. I liked it a lot more than the first, but it still had some funny cheese parts in it, but still very enjoyable.
The only hitch was about half of the house got sick, fortunatly it was only a 24hr bug of some sort. I don't genereally like being sick but I'd have to say that's my favorite kind of bug because its here and gone in one day. I feel like I've gotten my winter sickness and now we can avoid it for the rest of the season! haha. It makes me appreciate being well most of the time!

Anyway, just a few things I'm thankful for:

My cutie patootie husband who is a genius with all things computer!
My absolutely adorable son who makes me smile and laugh every day!
My parents who brought me up in a safe and happy home!
My siblings who were by best childhood friends and still are!
Friends both old and new!
The gospel for keeping me sane and on the right track!
Good food! because I love food waaaay too much.
Good books and classic old shows!
Music to make the world that much more enjoyable!
And most importantly: The Savior of my life and soul! Jesus Christ.

Oh, and I'm thankful that the next season is Christmas!!! YAY!

Here's a totally cute vid of Clay and Grandpa Mills over Thanksgiving:


No comments: