January 21, 2010

Clay's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Cutie!
So I've totally gotten out of the habit of updating the blog and Brendan took over which explains why all you get is a line of text and a video. That's ok. We've been having a lot of fun here. About every 5 mins or less I hear a "Thump" the apartments rattles a little bit because Claytin has fallen on his Tush again. He's a good walker, but he is a phenomenal faller! At least his fall is padded and only 1 foot.

His Birthday was great! Thanks to all the folks who came, he loved all the attention and presents! I made a picture collage and a mat frame for everyone to sign. oddly enough only 3 sides were signed so I gotta find a couple more people to sign it just to even it out. ;) Thanks Lauren for taking the Pics.


Is it just me or do is there a lot of suspicious eying going on around here: (click on the photos to zoom in)

Claytin really like his birthday Cupcake! He had blue hands for church the next day, but no one said anything :)
I really like to walk around and I'm getting pretty good.
Myum yum. Cookie Monster!
Just chillin with mom. Nothing gets me in a good mood like Winnie the Pooh! Or zoned for that matter.

3 comments:

The Doll said...

CUTE! Happy Birthday Claytin! I can't believe you're 1! :D

Ms. said...

glad you had a good birthday little man!

Adrienne said...

Haha that picture is way funny we all "wow they're crazy" looks on our faces! It was a great party!