September 8, 2010

Visitors from outer-space (aka Iowa)

My sister was in town for about a week and it was so fun to see and have fun with them while they were here! They live forever-far away so this was a super treat having them here for a while. The kids almost bonded instantly! Jacob was really sweet with the little boys and liked to play with them and gave them special attention. Clay really liked his cousins! We just wish they were closer to be able to play with more often!



We played at a park and then went out to eat at a super yummy Mexican restaurant...


Then we went and had fun at Bridal Vale falls. I tried to climb up to the bottom of the water fall, but I got about half way and decided it was probably taking too long so I shimmied my way back down. Clay loved the cold water for some reason and none of the other kids were too keen on getting in. Reddeck was game, but got cold after a while.

Odd Ambition: I want to climb up to bridal vale sometime, whoever would like to come is more than welcome. ;)

No comments: