October 11, 2010

Recapturing Beauty Challange Journal.

My sister in law Lauren is helping run a Recapturing Beauty Challenge that lasts 10 days. The purpose of this is to help young women everywhere feel beautiful inside and out no matter what they look like or what size they are. I would suggest looking it up and trying it out. It started yesterday, but you are welcome to start whenever and feel beautiful along with us!
Here is the 10 Day Challenge PDF to get you started.

First day you are to start a Beauty journal recording all your thoughts and feelings about the good things about your body. All negative talk is out! And so is weighing yourself, but I think they would understand if you are on a regimen that requires it.

DAY 1

I am grateful for my body because:
- It has made a beautiful child and the ability to create more.
- I may not be fit/hot as in world terms, but I still feel like I look pretty good.
- I have always liked my dainty feet. ;)
- I love my thick hair and love doing lots of different styles.
- I am grateful for my health and ability to do things.
- I am thankful to be able to get up and go whenever I feel like it.
- My sweet husband calls me beautiful all the time!
- I am glad that I can play with my child and not get worn out too quickly.
- I am thankful for my mom without her there is no me
- I am thankful that I can create beauty around me!

No comments: