April 6, 2011

That's not a flower!

We got Bambi and I figured Clay would love it since it has a lot of animals. Sure enough, he does.
If you remember the scene where Bambi meets Flower, Bambi finds some flowers, Thumper tells him they're flowers, then Flower (the skunk) pops out and Bambi calls him a flower, the Thumper busts up laughing. Clay has been quoting Thumper nonstop saying "That's not a flower!", all while laughing like Thumper does. It's amazingly cute (and this is the first time he's quoted a movie). I'll see if we can get it on video.

EDIT: We haven't been able to get it on video yet. He refuses to "perform" as soon as the camera comes out.

3 comments:

Mumsey said...

Yes get a video - sounds cute! :-)

Ms. said...

very cute! Andrew just saw that advertised on another dvd and he was like "I wants that one!" maybe the easter bunny will get it

Jennifer Ricks said...

That is so cute! Dahlia, thanks to your tip I let Timothy watch part of a movie while I cut his hair. The current choice is the beginning of "The Lion King." My boy loves all the animals too (and the music!).