Celebrate good times, come on!!
OK so it may not be a big deal to most people, but Claytin just went to the bathroom all by himself!
So picture me doing the Happy Dance! Happy Dance! (Not unlike that of the crazy chicken dance.)
| Hey Mom! Guess what? |
| I just go potty all myself! (yes he talks like that) |
This is what he did:
Pulled down his own pants! (This is a new addition)
Got it all in the potty.
Poured it in the big toilet and flushed.
Then pulled up his own pants!
He still needs help washing hands, but that's just because he's too little to reach.
Then I gave him some candy (gasp) because that was how we used to reward him when he was first learning so I figure he'll get it right and keep doing it?!?
| I love Num-i-nums! |
| Oooh a Blue one! |
| Mmmm HAPPY DANCE! |
4 comments:
Hey, candy motivates me! :)
Gooooo Claytin!
YEAH!
wooo wooo! I'm all for posotive reinforcement even treats (love them!)It wasn't until 6 months ago that Andrew was washing his hands by himself (even with the stool he couldn't reach before). I hope one day Sammy does it consistently (potty that is)
Wonderful!
Post a Comment