The Mills family Christmas party was a blast! Some of the sister's and others were not able to come this time, but it was still very fun! All the kids seemed to get along pretty well, and liked each other. Santa was a huge hit and claytin couldn't wait to get up and go see him!
[Ever since we saw Santa in the mall he can't stop talking about him and wanting to see him again. Right before Thanksgiving we were in the mall window shopping and just walking around when we saw Santa, right in the middle of the mall and best of all there was no one in line to see him. Claytin took off running and ran right up to him, jibber jabbering in his little Claytin voice. I couldn't resist buying the horrendously over-priced picture packet because I hadn't brought my camera. It was just so cute. So I bout the pics and Santa gave him a treat. He came back to me to tell me all about it, but then scampered off again back to Santa to chat again. It took some convincing to get him to come out, but he Loved his pictures.]
Anyway, back at the party we had the white elephant exchange which was hilarious as it always was, getting mixed up and having to where the presents got bunched up. Kenny and his girl ended up with out presents which were a DVD and a Justin Bieber tooth brush. Kenny's reaction was priceless! He got all excited and kept going on about how it was the best present ever! I'm thinking next year we will be doing more gag gifts!
One of my favorite things at the party was when all the kids running around got together to play a game. When I was little we would do the same thing and end up playing some sort of tag game, but as I was enjoying watching them one of the older girls suggested: "Let's play Zombies!" Whoever was touched or became "it" became a zombie where they had to waddle with their arms up toward anyone who was still "alive." I laughed for a good while about that one!
You know it's the 21st century when:
* A popular kids game is zombie tag.
* Everyone knows who Justin Bieber is.
* It costs 15 dollars for 3 small pictures with Santa.
1 comment:
I'll bet Santa at the Mall got a real kick out of Claytin. So fun to see the excitment little children have. And Claytin seems young to have such a draw to him. The picture is cute of him - even at that the price it was worth it!
Post a Comment