We had the chance to go out of town for a few days for a late Anniversary!
First we went to St. George to see a friend get married off, then we drove to mesquite to see our good friends with Triplets! They are so adorable and a lot of fun, but I can tell they have the wackiest schedule ever because of it. We showed up right after church at about 1pm. and they were totally ready for bed by 2:30 (all decked out in PJ's and everything) they were just waiting for all the babies to finally fall asleep one by one. I got the first one asleep (; Wink ;)
Funny observation: The GPS kept calling the city "Mess-quite" it made us laugh.
Then we went on to Las Vegas for a couple days to catch a couple shows. We were able to see David Copperfield, he was there for only 2 days! Then my favorite ever-Phantom of the Opera! It was one of the coolest shows I've ever seen . Brendan and I want to go again, especially since they are going to end the Vegas show in September this year. Perhaps we'll make it before the end.
On the downside - I would have riddled this post with pictures except I left the camera on the ground outside The Phantom show and it was taken. :( So I hope whoever has it likes the video of the Mirage light show, and lots of pictures of me and Bren in Zion canyon. Fortunately Brendan had me copy off all the pictures and clean it out so nothing else was on there. We left our information with the hotel just in case someone ever returns the camera, but I'm not terribly hopeful.
Anyway, we had a wonderful time for our 5th year Anniversary~!
I am so thankful to be married and have such a wonderful family! It doesn't seem so long ago that we were just married, though in a town of Provo/Orem we are quickly becoming the senior married couple. LOL It has been wonderful years, full of fun, laughter, tears, and growing pains, but it's all been worth it. I am looking forward to another 5,10,15 years and all the changes and time we will have together!
2 comments:
Sounds like such a fun trip! Except for the camera part, so sad. I hope you get an awesome new camera soon!
5 year increments are the best! Yay for get aways an awesome benefit from having an awesome gma close by!
Post a Comment