So I am really excited to be getting back on the bike this summer and hopefully loosing some inches, unless I happen to be gaining them through a pregnancy. Either way is okay with me :)
This winter hasn't been particularly harsh, not much snow and not terribly cold half the time either which was nice. But still I am excited for fun in the sun and biking.
Clay is excited to be getting out too. We even had to put up an extra lock on our door because he wanted to escape so bad.
| Paranoid much? |
| Claytin took this one and I actually like it. :) |
| Watching Johnny Appleseed and eating an apple. |
| Babysitting Tucky and... |
| Halle! (She was just about to squint) |
Latest Claytinism:
"Mommy, where's your green eyes?"
"Daddy don't kiss me, just love me."
Singing: "Muppet...Muppet or a man."
"Mom can you itch my back?" as he turns his back to me. (just like his daddy)
2 comments:
Am I a muppet or a man?... good song. good good song.
Also, if I get a bike, we can totally go on rides together
I'm looking forward to summer family fun! and biking...
Post a Comment