April 10, 2012

Savers: Bang for your Buck

I'm a big fan of Savers.  It's like a step up from DI but a step down from Ross.   Today mom and I went to Savers and they had a sale if you signed up for the super saver card all toys were 50% off.  So I did and I got $15 dollars worth or toys for about $7.  Sweet!
And they look really good, all the toy noises still work and sound stuff.  I found a house with noises and a bunch of little people to play with it, and a train that uses all the same little people and a tiny play ground to go with it.   It looks like it all belongs together.  Can't wait to get it home and have him play with it.  :)  
Anyway, Mom told me she was proud of me for being able to get second hand toys and clothes and not be bothered by it.  I guess it's below some people, but I figure if you can get nice looking clothes that you can either tailor or that fit you well already and look nice WHO CARES where you got it from?
Anyway, that's my two cents about Savers. I Love it.

4 comments:

Maria Bone said...

That's the only way to stay afloat. It's fun to make saving on purchases a challenge to yourself. Now if I could only figure out how to control purchasing beyond our means...:b I'm so proud of you!

Ms. said...

I"ve been to savers and some days they have extra savings. My FAVORITE clothes are the ones I've gotten used and still have (I've rotated through a lot).there's nothing wrong with used man.

Mumsey said...

What a great week we had! Thanks my dear for coming with Clay! We miss you tons!

Unknown said...

I got two new outfits for under $20. Now i feel like I have more to work with this summer and don't feel like I busted the bank or anything. LOL