We are at war with the fruit flies. Thanks the the mountain of apples I get each day. I have decided to counterstrike. My weapon of choice: the Dastardly Yellow Dish Glove +3hp.
Operation Yellow-Glove has begun and so far it appears I am winning the battle, but it is still to be seen as I have yet to harvest my peaches, pears and grapes.
If it gets out of hand ;] I may have to resort to flyological warfare (Deadly combination of Vinegar, Water and Honey).
So far the fly threat is being contained, for now the State of emergency has been changed to green to resume measures against the weed population starting to infest the eastern and southern regions of my estate. The tree clan is also threatening to drop it's regiments any week now. If the wars will ever end, I know not. But all physical efforts so far have yielded positive results. Daily improvements must be made, and continued force is necessary to defeat the enemy. But I have full confidence in future success with such endeavors.
End of report.
1 comment:
Welcome to the yard owner battles! :)
Post a Comment