 |
| Hey Son. Let's go fishing. |
 |
| Just gotta get it set up here. |
 |
| Yeah, I'm fishing with my dad. |
 |
| I'm fishing |
 |
| Still fishing... |
 |
| Dad? Fishing is boring. |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Dude, let's go hide in the bush... |
 |
| Uh, could you wait for a minute, I'm getting my hair done? |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Oh look! I found SAND! |
 |
| I FOUND SAND! |
 |
| There's MORE over HERE! |
 |
| Hey Tucker? What? I found Sand! geesh. |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Say Cheese! |
 |
| Wait stay there! You didn't say cheese! |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Hey Tucker. Did you ever get the feeling you are being watched by a hungry bear or something? Exciting huh? |
 |
| Tucker? TUUUCKEEER? |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| I am going on an adventure today. ALL by myself! |
 |
Okay I guess you can come too.
|
 |
| Come on! I'll show you guys they way! |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Mom? Can I have this PLEASE! |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Wait, Why am I in the lead? |
 |
| Here, Tucker you go first. |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Hey! There's a deer over here. Get me outta here! | |
|
 |
| Are you sure they aren't going to charge us? |
 |
| Ok, I'll take a picture then! |
 |
| No Clay, we Can't have one. |
 |
| No don't go talk to it. |
 |
Clay you can't PET them Either.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
 |
| SQUIRREL! |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| YAY I get to ride in Front! Daddy, I can't SEEEE! |
 |
| Are we there yet? I don't know all I can see is you bum. |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Would you Just follow Grandma Clay? We don't need to walk on the edge of the cliff. |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| HEY YOU GUUUYYYYS! |
 |
| SAY: GOUDA! |
 |
| OK! I', gonna set the timer and book it up there to get in the pic..... |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| CHEESE! Look at that body. I work out. |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Hey Tucker? Did you see where that BIG BUG went. |
 |
| Dude. you stepped on it. WHAT? |
 |
| Are you SERIOUS? |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Are you sure we wanna go by a rock that has been propped up with a stick? |
 |
| Hey: What did the rock say to the geologist? |
 |
| Don't take me for Granite! HAHAHAHA! I don't get it. |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| I'll just get in a few pushups here. |
 |
| Yay, I like it when we go down hill. |
 |
| Daddy, can I have a big rock? No because then I'd have to carry it home. But, I would carry it. Exactly. |
 |
| Does anyone else wanna turn carrying the baby? | |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Hey, No I'm not jumpin in the river for the cool picture! |
 |
| I Found MORE sand! |
 |
| Sand: The one play thing no one can resist! |
 |
| Except Dad. |
 |
| He prefers the excitement of hanging out on CLIFF DROP OFFS. |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| How picturesque. |
 |
| Why Hello. Have you seen my nuts? |
 |
| You want me to take a picture or you take it? I could take a picture of you taking a picture of us? |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Oh poor baby. You must be thirsty! Yes I... HEY I've been the one carrying her. |
 |
| Because you Love me. and because I'm so CUTE! |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Two things that go hand in hand. Like Throwing rocks into Rivers. |
 |
| Or children and rivers! |
|
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Why am I naked? ... I decided to go for a walk. |
 |
| It didn't end well. (shiver) |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| Its not a complete vacation without the awkward eating photo. |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| NO! Eat the CARROT not my HAIR! |
 |
| EWWW. I've been kissed by a Llama! |
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 |
| ARRR! Hand over yer Booty! |
 |
| Naw, I'm just kidding. I'm a cool Pirate not a mean one. |
 |
| Ahoy Matey! Where's the captain? |
 |
| Call me Captain. |
 |
| I'M the CAPTAIN! Whose ready to go treasure huntin? |
 |
| Ooooh. ME! |
 |
| Aye, the treasure better have some chocolate in it. |
 |
| Well, that's the end. Yeah, your back end! Alright you TWO! |
4 comments:
oh clay I'm so excited to see you!!! I love the bug pictures! lol it cracks me up!
You're brave to go hiking with Claytin! My kids Tend to wimp out halfway through and make us carry them. Arrr
Looks like lots of fun!
Such a fun trip and cute comments!
Awesome commentary!
Post a Comment