March 31, 2013

My heart aches

I Wanted to share this with everyone to raise awareness and help spread the word.  It's an amazing blog and my heart just aches with every post I read, but they are so kind and doing the very best they can.  Any added prayers are always welcome!
 
I have added a permanent link on the side bar for anyone that wants to access her blog from mine anytime.
 
FROM MY FRIEND JACKIE SHAKESPEARE:
 
Wednesday morning we found out our 6 month old baby, Mathis, has a rare genetic disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy - Type I (SMA-Type - I). The life expectancy is no more than 2 years old. We feel so blessed to have him in our family and we want to share his life and our journey.

We have started a blog to record and share all of this. http://sharingourpieceofheaven.blogspot.com/. Please share it with everyone.
Thank you for your love, prayers and support!
(for more information on SMA www.fsma.org  )

Love,
Dujuan & Jackie Shakespaere


2 comments:

Mumsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mumsey said...

An inspiring story. Thanks for sharing!