June 4, 2013

It's a BOY!

So officially we are sharing that we are having a Boy in October.  He's due on the 10th, but I'd really like for him to show up a bit early like the 5th or 6th.  Heck I'd be happy just to have a baby in my arms for my birthday, but then again, I don't really want to be in labor for my birthday..... guess I'll wait and see eh?

But since we know what he is we also now know who he is..
We're naming him:  (drum roll please)

ALEC  ___________ BONE

We're still in discussion about the middle name, but I'm sure we'll have it all ironed out by the time he get's here. :)

While the video loads I thought I'd share some baby related Claytin-isms:

Dad: "What do you think the baby is in mommy's tummy?"
Clay: "The Machine in mommy's tummy will decide what the baby is, but I think it's a girl"

Me: "It's a BOY Clay. Are you excited?"
Clay: "but I Wanted it to be a girl!"
Me:  "Well it's a boy this time, don't worry you'll like him."
Clay:  "Okay."

waking up in the morning with:
Clay: "Mommy, mommy. What's my baby's?... the baby in your tummys?... What's my baby brother's name again?"
(He says brother like "Bruh-der")


Here's the Ultrasound Video:
I wasn't sure the pics would show up well, but this should be just as fun :)

1 comment:

Ms. said...

Yay for babies! with all my waits for babes I have thought about some practicalities like what their name will be, when they will go to school (birthdays etc.) but in the end I jut want another love!