Well, a lot has been happening this week . . . inside my tummy that is.
My growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). It's busy moving amniotic fluid through its nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in their lungs begin to develop. It's legs are growing longer than its arms now, and can move all of its joints and limbs. Although it's eyelids are still fused shut, it can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, it's likely to move away from the beam.
Fortunately I'm starting to feel better throughout the day. YAY! I'm having less nausea and more cramps. It must be growing pretty fast or something. Well as of this week I only have 5 more until the doc can figure out what it is! So exciting!
I've started reading the twilight series again in excitement for the 4th book coming out Aug 2nd. you can read more here: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/breakingdawn.html/ I'm pretty excited about the book because I thought the series ended with the 3rd installment and I was about to write it off as a bad investment of time because I really didn't like the ending, but then I realized that it wasn't the end, and then I was ok with it. Ha Ha. I get too involved with the characters lives in these books!
Well I'm 2/3 way done with Summer term and I am glad! The good thing is, because it's so much shorter than a normal semester that I don't quite lose my ambition as quickly. It's still fun to go to class and I am still getting my homework done on time. Sweet! Well it will be over soon and then I'll have one more semester before I am completely done! WOHOO! I don't think I'm going to want to walk during December's graduation with a big belly so I may end up walking at another time or not walking at all. We'll see. Have a wonderful day! I know I'm going to!
No comments:
Post a Comment