August 11, 2008

Week 18

2 more weeks till I find out what the baby is! Yahoo!
Lots of stuff is happening this week! Sheldon (my brother) is graduating, also Lauren (Bren's sister) is graduating! Yay for the graduates!
I have two finals: Geology 102 and American Heritage 100! Hopefully I study enough and do well on my tests. Although technically I only have to get D- on GE classes, which both of these are, but I'm hoping for sure to do much better than that. I would prefer a B average this semester . . . so hopefully!
In my tummy this week:
Head to rump, your baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, although he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.

I haven't felt any movement so far, but I'm sure it will come in a week or two. I probably haven't been still for long enough during the day to actually feel anything. It's been hectic running from class to work to hang out with family then back home again.

Brendan's family is in town, so we've had Carmen with us for the past two days, but now the sleeping arrangements are going to change. Dad (Bone) is going to stay with us while, Mom, Adrienne, and Carmen stay at Karen's (Dad's sister). Adrienne will be moving out in a couple weeks into her new place at Rain Tree apartments! I hope she has a blast at her new place! I think it will be more fun for her to be single people her age (especially boys ;)
Mom's still looking for a job in town, and today she is going to take a skills test!
So far so good.

No comments: