Baby bone is a BOY!!!
It was so exciting to see all his little arms and legs and fingers.
He was sure doing somersaults when we were checking him out, and I'm pretty sure he waved at us one of the times we saw him. :)
I also saw his face, heart, kidneys and of course his little pee pee. haha.
He's definitely a boy, that's for sure! He'll be such a cutie I'm sure.
Everything looks good as far as the medical side of it. My due date is still Jan 9th 09'
Good thing we have a son to carry on the Bone name! Yay!!!!
My side of the family almost has a complete volley ball team now (6 boys)!
We definitely have a small army on our side now. ha ha. And he's the first official "Bone" baby on Bren's side. It's exciting all around!
When I get the chance I'll post the ultrasound pics.
Life is grand isn't it?
2 comments:
Congratulations. Please post some pictures of you while you are pregnant. We are very excited for you.
Congrats! Boys are so much fun, all babies are really! Fun to hear how things are going! You'll be a great mommy, so much energy!
Post a Comment