September 2, 2008

School again.

Well, school has officially started again. I have classes on Monday's Wednesday's and Friday's so I get to relax and just work on Tues, and Thurs. I think the most exciting class I am taking this semester is Basics in Clothing construction. Bren says if I like this class and really start sewing he may purchase me a new sewing machine, although I don't think I'll get rid of the one I have because of its sentimental value and it still works!!! Plus I remember sewing things on it as a kid. . . lots of good memories there. I have the basic basics down, but I'm hoping this class will allow me to start sewing baby cloths and things! I've always wanted to take a sewing class and here's my chance. Yippee!
I also have my last Sociology major class and two GE classes: Biol 101 and Eng 315. I hope I can survive these ones because the English and Sociology classes are not going to be easy. :)
OH, and before I forget, again:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALON and MARIAH!!!!! and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY too!

I am 21 weeks along now. Baby Bone is an acrobat. I think he's practicing to be a karate kid or something! He is about the length of a Carrot 10 1/2 inches long and fluttering very frequently. He also weighs about 3/4 of a lb. Not too heavy these days. I think I've gained about 4 lbs for my first trimester and the Doc says I should gain about 20 more total. Sounds good to me. I'll have to watch what I eat because my hunger has picked up and I have lots of cravings! Nothing in particular other than junk foods always sound good! Fruits are one of my better cravings so I bought a box of fruit at the farmers market mmmmm it is so good! Things are going great!

2 comments:

Mark Barber said...

Your comment about the sewing on that machine as a child brought back so many fond memories of visiting your house. It was always a treat to come to the Mills house and play with them. I always felt accepted, which for me as a child was not always the case.

I want you to know I hold your family in the highest regard.
- Mark

Unknown said...

Wait a minute is this "Mark and Bonnie" Mark? Or a different Mark? I couldn't find a link to you!