November 8, 2008

Husband Tag.

So, its 5 in the morning and I am wide awake. For some reason, I can't seem to sleep in on the days I can actually sleep in, but when I have to get up early, I hit the snooze button too much.

So I figured I'd do the Husband thingy, it looked fun!
Here's a kid picture of Brendan, isn't he cute?


What is your husbands name? Brendan

How long have you guys been married? almost 2 years now.

How long did you date? It was more like hanging out non-stop, but I guess you could say we dated 3 months and were engaged for 5.

How old is he? 25

Who is taller? Brendan is by a head.

Who can sing best? I can read music better, and probably nail the note better, but I love his singing.

Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. He probably is smarter as in intelligence, but I have the street smarts.

Who does laundry? We both do it, but sometimes it's just me.

Who pays the bills? He does some, I do some. He keeps track of most of the money.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, when looking at it from the bottom.

Who mows the lawn? no lawn!!

Who cooks dinner? Usually me, when I actually cook that is. Bren does sometimes and I like it when he cooks, he can just make stuff up and it tastes good.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on the situation.

Who kissed who first? I ducked, and he pursued. After that it was me ;)

Who wears the pants? Both of us. We tend to butt heads on occasion, but he usually lets me get what I want. I'm pretty easy-going so he gets what he wants too. ha ha

No comments: