December 9, 2008

4 more weeks!

Well, it's finally down to the home stretch!
4 more weeks till Baby Bone is due! (Jan 9th)
He is getting big and bulky, I'm sure he won't have any issues when he's finally here because I keep telling him that he's getting chubby :) haha.
I'm so excited for him to come. I keep speculating on him coming early even though it's not likely he will. I thought it would be fun to have a Christmas baby, although we'd probably have to celebrate his birthday in July so he isn't gypped a Christmas and a birthday!
Well I guess we'll see what happens! I'll keep everyone posted, or brendan will keep everyone posted. . . I would be rather preoccupied. haha.

1 comment:

Ms. said...

You should pack your bags now and make sure all his stuff is washed in the baby detergent you never know--A was early I was totally not ready.