Here's Brendan's little sister rocking out on Guitar Hero with us.
Brendan and I met at The Villa, during a "pool party" and hit it off. We were married Dec 29, 2006. Brendan works at Access Data and I stay at home with Claytin, he keeps me running all the time. . .Literally! We have started a new diet this year called: eating healthy and cutting the sugar and salt intake! Just gotta get rid of the rest of the candy piled up in our house. Life is going great and we are loving it!
December 18, 2008
Pictures of Randomness.
I thought I'd add some pics that have been hanging out on the camera for a long time now.
Here's Brendan's little sister rocking out on Guitar Hero with us.
We also got mom and dad to sing a few songs. My favorite was mom singing La Bamba! :)
Here are a few of my Girlfriends that I met in English! We love doing lunches together!
My cute hubby finishing his last homework assignment of the semester! YAY
And last, but not least, the latest photo of my ever-growing belly! Clayton is getting chubby!! Yeah, don't mind the messy room behind me. We did clean later that week.
Here's Brendan's little sister rocking out on Guitar Hero with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment