Brendan and I met at The Villa, during a "pool party" and hit it off. We were married Dec 29, 2006. Brendan works at Access Data and I stay at home with Claytin, he keeps me running all the time. . .Literally! We have started a new diet this year called: eating healthy and cutting the sugar and salt intake! Just gotta get rid of the rest of the candy piled up in our house. Life is going great and we are loving it!
January 26, 2009
Claytin: Bundle of Joy!
Claytin Asher Bone 8lbs 7oz; 20 inches; Lots of brown hair, but no eyebrows ;) He's just so much fun! Exhausting, but fun. We love him so much and are so excited to get used to living with our new bundle of Joy!
Hehe he! It is probably good he doesn't have prominent eyebrows yet no one wants the dark uni brow :) sweet little man! I am so glad I only bought 3-6 months and up!
9 comments:
pleeeese, send me the newborn cell picture again!
Nice hair. :-) that is the best picture ever
He's growing up way too fast! I love his face! Awwww
He is absolutely beautiful. I am so excited for you. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!!!
Hehe he! It is probably good he doesn't have prominent eyebrows yet no one wants the dark uni brow :) sweet little man! I am so glad I only bought 3-6 months and up!
Congratulations! Welcome to parenthood!
Thank you ALL!
We are having one heck of a time keeping up with him already! He's adorable! So much fun!
Congrats Dahlia. He is VERY cute!! Welcome to motherhood! You probably dont even remember life before him already!
He is so cute! Congratulations you guys!!
Post a Comment