January 12, 2009

Oh, Baby where art thou ?!?

So I'm about 4 days overdue and I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to actually have/deliver a baby?!? Any guesses on how big this kid is going to be when he finally comes? I'm pretty sure its going to be over 8 lbs! Recently I've found it almost impossible to get up in a timely manner. I've missed the phone several times because I just can't get up quick enough! Yeah, I tried to do some wimpy push ups today (on my knees, butt in the air) and I got as far as 3 before I nearly collapsed! Getting up from my knees is an earth shaking act in and of itself. I'm so weak . . . sigh.
Here's the latest pic of my belly (Jan 9th) on my due date. Only getting bigger!


Here's some pics from my baby shower that my sisters (Lauren and Adrienne) threw for me! There were so many fun games and presents! Thank you all for your love and support! It was fantastic! I loved it!

PS. Someone sent me this gift in the mail , but I don't know who it's from! Thank you so much whoever you are! It is adorable!

2 comments:

Ms. said...

who knows! So does that mean your doctor will induce you Saturday if you haven't had him? ooo Maybe today he'll tell you which way your baby is facing! etc. here's to a 9lbs baby!

The Doll said...

I hope he comes soon. I can't wait to see pictures. I want to guess he will be 8lbs 6oz and 21 inches long.