March 12, 2009

Funky Baby!

So all of my posts lately have been about Claytin, but he is on my mind a lot! I just can't seem to focus on much else. Although I have started reading again, my latest endeavor is Fablehaven. So far its pretty interesting. I like to read while nursing, because it seems more productive than watching TV. I watch too much TV anyway. For instance I like to keep up on the following shows: Burn notice, Psych, Chuck, House, Legend of the seeker, Crusoe, by the way anyone that likes a good action show without cussing and gore check out Crusoe on Hulu. (Hulu.com)

Anyway back to baby Clay because that was what I was going to post about anyway. ;)
Here's some cute punk pics I got of him wearing a hat!
Here he is right before bed time. He is really happy in the morning and right before bed!
He is studying the blanket that Aunt LeAnna made for him. He really likes to look at shapes and things! I think that blanket has found it's home. . . above his swing.
Yes that is a blowdryer on his swing, but it has a cool setting, and I only have it on during the day when I am near by. This pic was taken right before nap time. He is always so happy after a good nap!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

He can definitely pull off the hat. How awesome! I love the blow dryer.