March 17, 2009

Wearing green and still getting pinched.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Clay wore his Green camo today, but he still got pinched :( Poor fella!
Today we had Claytin's 2 month checkup and he is doing great!
He weighs 12.2lbs (4 lbs heavier)
23 inches tall (3 inches since birth)
and his head is 15.5 inches (1inch since birth)

He had to have four shots and I must say that I have never detested shots so much before in my life! I was fortunately able to keep my calm till the nurse left, but then I had a good cry with Claytin! It was so sad! I nursed him while they gave the shots so that I could be an immediate comfort, but he still pulled off to cry for a couple of minutes!

I'm glad he's quick to rebound though because after we left I went to the store to get some baby Tylenol and he was smiling and looking around. So I guess it was more traumatic for me than for Clay, but I still hate shots!

1 comment:

Ms. said...

Yes it is awful! I cry too! Looks like the blow dryer is still working!