Although he has these weird periods where he sleeps really well for a few days then he doesn't sleep as well for a day or two, then he sleeps really well again. The kid just can't figure out sleeping. Oh well. He's still cute as a button and getting bigger.
I took him to get weighed yesterday because I just wanted to know how much he had gained and he is 13.6lbs which surprised me because I though he would be more. I guess he has plateaued for the time being. That is A-OK because he is getting heavy!
I also got an exercise ball because Mariah started bouncing Clay on it and he loved it so I immediately ran out and got one too! It has been fun, I can bounce Claytin on the ball a lot longer than I can bounce him while standing up. LOL and I am getting a workout (2 in 1 sweet!)
We like to go on walks and I though I was clever by wearing my jacket over the both of us!
Brendan was looking at his pay and his HR account said that he had been terminated!!!! WHAT?
No one told him he was fired or gave any hint of it! So he called his boss and he had no idea what was going on and went to talk to the HR person. Turns out he is not fired, it was just a mixup. I think he should get a job where he always gets paid what he's due and doesn't get accidently fired! Hopefully he will this spring or summer. We'll see where this job takes him, or doesn't take him eh?
Oh well, gotta run. Baby is screaming my name right now. ;)
2 comments:
Agh!! How SCARY! I am glad he isn't fired though. But yes, I hope he gets a better job too! I am glad some suggestions helpe Clay man. And it is a good workout!
He's so cute!! I love his eyes! What a personality.
I can't believe Bren's work. That's so scary!! I hope he can find something better and more reliable. Crazy with the job market.
Post a Comment