Brendan and I met at The Villa, during a "pool party" and hit it off. We were married Dec 29, 2006. Brendan works at Access Data and I stay at home with Claytin, he keeps me running all the time. . .Literally! We have started a new diet this year called: eating healthy and cutting the sugar and salt intake! Just gotta get rid of the rest of the candy piled up in our house. Life is going great and we are loving it!
April 29, 2009
Oh the joy of going bonkers!
Today has been a better day! I got all ready for the doctor's early. I was patient with Clay all day and still going strong! I hung out with Adrienne and had a good time with her. We went shopping and got lots of good stuff for our colds (she was sick too). Only problem was, I was standing in the checkout line and pulling up my pants for the hundredth time, and then I realized:

So I guess this is what happens when you only get 2 hours of sleep. :-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA Dahlia!! That is hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh.
That's soooo awesome!! haha did they not have a zipper? or did you zip them up in back?
hahaha that is awesome!
They were my maternity pants with the stretchy stuff so I totally didn't notice after I had them on except that they fell a lot faster than usual!
Post a Comment