June 3, 2009

Our little Chub Chub


Brendan is working hard these days. Thankfully he was able to score some school credit for working within his major at his job. Hopefully that will help him graduate a bit sooner, I guess we will see!
I'm doing pretty well these days. Getting enough sleep to keep puttering along :) Clay has been doing this odd thing lately. One night he will sleep a good 6 or 7 hours and then 3 or 4 more. Then the next night he'll only sleep for 3 hour increments and then have a hard time going back to sleep after nursing. It's really frustrating because I'll turn on the blow dryer to get him to sleep, but I can't go to sleep because I want to turn it off before I dose off, and when I do, he wakes back up again. . . and then the next night he'll sleep just fine and I wont have to use the dryer at all. We might just have to invest in one of those noise makers so I can turn it on without having to worry about turning it off again.
Claytin is such a happy little tyke now! It's so much more fun now because he is only fussy when he's really hungry or really tired or if something hurts. So he's a lot less fussy and we are having a lot of fun. I still can't seem to get anything done around the house, because he loves all the attention he can get! He's starting to get separation anxiety, or I think that's what it is. When he sees me walk out of the room, he gets upset, then calms down when I come back. It's so cute! I really feel loved now. Although I hope it doesn't become extreme where he wont go to other people or something like that.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You can go online and download "white noise" songs for free. Then burn them on a cd and just play that. Some babies like fans, too. Just a thought :)

Adrienne said...

I miss him so much. My little fatty. :-) And you of course