June 26, 2009

Father's day.

Happy Father's day! I know it's late, but we haven't officially celebrated it yet for Brendan, who has been such a good dad. He loves his baby and worry's about him almost more than I do. I'm grateful to be married to such a good and wonderful person!
Tomorrow we are going to the Pool, OH YEAH! Then we are going to go see Transformers! I've heard lots of good reviews for it so I am way excited!
I got my dad a pair of shorts and stuffed em into a box so small that he thought it was a tie! LOL
I thought it was time to buy my dad some "cool" clothes to wear out and about with mom. ;) Mom has more fashion sense, but dad is still stuck in the same old stuff I remember him wearing when I was a kid. As my brother said "you know you have no fashion when you're kids start trying to dress you."
But opposed from the fashion issue, my dad is one cool man! I have lots of good memories and happy times with him. We've done a lot of growing up together and he is definitely one of those few people who truly "get's me." I love my dad and he has been an awesome influence in my life and I am grateful for him!
I am thankful for Brendan's dad too. He has been a great source of humor, and inspiration! I know he loves us and his grandson so very much and I am so glad to be part of his family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

U wait till your mom starts her blog.
Old fashion dress, humph...
thanks for the one up.

Your old fuddy duddy dad.