I'm finally crawling! I started doing it at Aunt Elaine's house because I was watching Tucker walk around and wanted to follow him so badly! I hope I can get better at it so I can follow people around and not get so frustrated! Anyway, my mommy gets so excited every time I crawl so I guess I'd better practice. I'm pretty good at army crawling, maybe I could join the baby reserve. Now if I could only learn to avoid this falling over thing.
I've also been learning the Drums and crawling after food. Maybe my mom will start calling me panda because I can do amazing things as long as there is food involved.
I am afraid of the Vacuum now. I used to like it when I was younger, but now it gives me the creeps. I don't even like it when it's off. I just hide in a corner till mom or dad puts it away in the closet!
4 comments:
Yahoooo!! Such a cutie! Time to baby proof :-)
I luuuuv technology! Thank you for posting this. See you soon!
CUTE! He is such a handsome little boy!
awww look at him go man! So fun! He goodness he could be walking by the time I am there in November!
Post a Comment