August 30, 2009

Funny Skin and Funny faces!

We went to the Emergency room today because Brendan had mutated into a (in his words) scaly reptile! I never knew I had married a mutant. He's a computer genius that turns all red and puffy. Don't worry after a shot of epinephrine and some other anti histamines it all went away within a couple hours. So he's going back to the allergist to see what else he can do. We're thinking it may have something to do with his thyroid, but I guess we'll find out this week. He's still my favorite man/mutant. :)


Clay has made some funny faces lately and we were able to catch a few!

I was able to babysit Josh Jr. on Saturday and I hope Clay calms down and is as pleasant as he is! I remember he was a tough baby at first too, but he is such a sweet heart and pretty easy to please. He didn't try to roll away when I changed his diaper, and he let me clean off his hands and face without a fuss! I didn't even have to worry that my house isn't baby proofed yet!

2 comments:

Ms. said...

haha that one claytin looks like he is about to puke!

merrilykaroly said...

I looooooooove that first photo of Claytin with the food on his face. It's hilarious!!!

And you sure make jr. sound good! Josh says I should have people read what you wrote before they babysit jr. :) thank you again so much for watching him! love the pictures!!!!!!