Anyone who wants to learn how to be a better influencer in your own life or the lives of those around you, you gotta check out this book. I wanted this book to not only help me improve my health, but also get rid of some bad habits I've had for years! Many of you probably already know this, but I've had quite and issue with picking at my face/arms. It's bad enough that I'm pretty sure that a lot of my acne is self caused and any inflammation is usually my bad. I'm not sure what it is. the best I can describe it is like an ongoing itch that I can't help but scratch. I do it if I'm stressed, or bored, or upset, or nervous, and I do it without even realizing it. I've been able to force myself to not rub; pick; scratch at my face for a while, but then I fall into the habit again, like changing seasons. I'm usually at my worst in the winter. Probably something to do with being stuck in the house a lot of the time. (I know it's a choice, but I don't particularly like getting all bundled and dragging the baby around outside in the cold). ANyway, I thought I'd share and get some "group influence" to perhaps help me along the way.
Brendan and I met at The Villa, during a "pool party" and hit it off. We were married Dec 29, 2006. Brendan works at Access Data and I stay at home with Claytin, he keeps me running all the time. . .Literally! We have started a new diet this year called: eating healthy and cutting the sugar and salt intake! Just gotta get rid of the rest of the candy piled up in our house. Life is going great and we are loving it!
February 28, 2010
Sore
I've started doing the P90X exercising again and I am So ho ore! (really Sore) But I like it because I feel so much better the next day. Even though I'm the same size, I feel like I look better because I worked out yesterday. :) Such a nice feeling! Anyway, my Friend Jess and I took some before pics and measurements that I may or may not post. It depends on how much I've changed over the months. I can say I'm super excited! Also I saw an infomercial on TV about the P90X and it totally motivated me to turn on my exercise video. Who says infomercials are all bad. ;)And I've been reading the Influencer which is an amazing book. Click HERE to read some of it.
Anyone who wants to learn how to be a better influencer in your own life or the lives of those around you, you gotta check out this book. I wanted this book to not only help me improve my health, but also get rid of some bad habits I've had for years! Many of you probably already know this, but I've had quite and issue with picking at my face/arms. It's bad enough that I'm pretty sure that a lot of my acne is self caused and any inflammation is usually my bad. I'm not sure what it is. the best I can describe it is like an ongoing itch that I can't help but scratch. I do it if I'm stressed, or bored, or upset, or nervous, and I do it without even realizing it. I've been able to force myself to not rub; pick; scratch at my face for a while, but then I fall into the habit again, like changing seasons. I'm usually at my worst in the winter. Probably something to do with being stuck in the house a lot of the time. (I know it's a choice, but I don't particularly like getting all bundled and dragging the baby around outside in the cold). ANyway, I thought I'd share and get some "group influence" to perhaps help me along the way.
Anyone who wants to learn how to be a better influencer in your own life or the lives of those around you, you gotta check out this book. I wanted this book to not only help me improve my health, but also get rid of some bad habits I've had for years! Many of you probably already know this, but I've had quite and issue with picking at my face/arms. It's bad enough that I'm pretty sure that a lot of my acne is self caused and any inflammation is usually my bad. I'm not sure what it is. the best I can describe it is like an ongoing itch that I can't help but scratch. I do it if I'm stressed, or bored, or upset, or nervous, and I do it without even realizing it. I've been able to force myself to not rub; pick; scratch at my face for a while, but then I fall into the habit again, like changing seasons. I'm usually at my worst in the winter. Probably something to do with being stuck in the house a lot of the time. (I know it's a choice, but I don't particularly like getting all bundled and dragging the baby around outside in the cold). ANyway, I thought I'd share and get some "group influence" to perhaps help me along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's awesome that you're doing p90 again!! Good luck!
That's really cool. I've wanted to try P90 but it's expensive to get started. You will have to let me know how you like it.
Go you! My brother has been doing p90x and on a better diet (they actually make healthy food and eat out like never) and he has lost 15lbs so far. Kalon wants to 'borrow' it from him when he is done.
Also a workout video I love is 30 day shred. I have done it and it is hard, but doable.
I wish I had a magic potion for you because I know I would love some myself!
Just exercising makes such a difference in how I feel, even if I don't see any physical change in size. It does help. I feel better about myself. And it is not just guilt that motivates me! It is the right thing to do.
The book you are reading is probably great. Our manager suggested we read his other book, Crucial Conversations.
I love you! Good to hear you take care of yourself inside and out.
Post a Comment