April 11, 2010

Easter Bunnies and Chocolate dreams!

Easter was great we all went up to mom and dad Mills' house for the weekend. Mom stayed over on Thursday after Sheldon's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We had lots of fun on Friday, we went to Macey's Easter egg hunt with my friend Kate and Peter. They got bunny faces painted on and hunted for candy throughout the store. Peter and Clay were super cute bunnies!!! Clay loved the dressed up bunny and got a kick out of being held by him!On Saturday at home we dyed eggs and fingers. Clay did not like his thumb died red, but I think he was just super tired also. Conference was spectacular! I want to listen to all of them again. I didn't hear all of everything because Clay was awake for the first session each day and napped through the second one. We had an egg hunt on Sunday when Sheldon, Elaine and Tucker came up. Tucker picked up on the idea really quickly and found eggs and put them in his basket. Clay on the other hand wanted to just play with the plastic eggs, or he would throw them on the ground and pick up other ones. Good thing we didn't hide the real eggs. I think Clay would have made egg and grass salad out of them! He did really enjoy the chocolate.

2 comments:

Ms. said...

Cute pictures! Did you dye Claytin's fingers, or did he dye them from dying eggs?

Unknown said...

We were dying eggs at the time so I dyed his thumb to see how he would react, but he didn't like it. He seems to like his hands to be clean. LOL