How to manage cravings -
(1) Keep your blood sugar balanced
Low blood sugar = low brain function
Eat frequent small meals.
(2) Stay away from simple sugars
(3) Limit high fat high sugar foods
2 weeks and cravings will go away
(4) Get rid of artificial sugars
(5) Outsmart snacky food triggers- Know the triggers and plan for them
with healthy alternatives.
2 comments:
A health magazine I read talked about why we crave the foods we do. So I crave sugar and it says because I am craving a quick boost. Um, ya hello two little kids and hardly any sleep!
I have been really cutting back on eating desserts lately and it seems to be true that I don't crave them as much. And when I DO eat them, they don't taste as good... Maybe because I am working so hard to lose weight that it just doesn't seem worth it to eat those empty calories...
Post a Comment