Brendan finally found a new job! He's tech support for a data forensic company. And it's pretty permanent. We are excited because it has normal job hours 8-5 and he get's all the normal holidays off unlike all his other tech support jobs. YAY! And if he learns about all the software he can move around in the company and perhaps to the other branches: Texas, Virginia, and the UK which I was totally excited about, that would be so much fun especially if it was a one or two year internship! I want to end up closer to family when we finally settle.
But this has been one exciting and weird week. It's odd to have Brendan home 6 hours earlier than normal, but it's also fun to have him home for dinner and before Clay goes to bed. And we had a lot more time to clean and rearrange our apt. so now it feels like we have more room and Clay actually has a room he can play in. Now we just have to get our exercise routine down and we'll be even better! I Love it when everything seems to be falling in place!
3 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad he got such a good job.
Congratulations!
Dan just got a job with a company that does the same exact thing in Lindon... Access data, I'm sure its the same place. He starts August 2nd.
Post a Comment