They did call back, and it turns out the old receptionist got fired. However, the new receptionist can definitely be somewhat of a wench too. She said they were sending us to Collections if we didn't pay immediately as the bill was for 6 month old work. I told her we had just barely received the bill for it (which is clear by the due date on the bill and that it doesn't state anything about being a "Reminder"), but she said that was false and that she had sent it personally before that. So after a bit more arguing, I just paid it so I can get them off my back.
She said she's going to send me a complete rundown of work done in the past year showing my balance as $0 (just in case they try to sneak up on me later).
No comments:
Post a Comment