February 17, 2012

Faith in Humanity restored.

We just got our camera back from the Venetian last week!  Couldn't believe it, they called Brendan up and said they found it and mailed it back to us.  First thing I did was check the pictures to make sure nothing questionable found its way on there, but there wasn't anything unusual except it looked like a few of out pictures had been deleted.  We both remembered taking a few pictures that we couldn't find on there so that was odd.  But we were just so glad to get our camera back and not have to buy a new one.
Instead we're looking into buying a pet and I'm super excited because we had one of these when I was a kid and I think I got Brendan convinced to buy one after we went to the store and he got to hold one.
Maybe we'll have a pet warming party and you can all meet him or her after we get em.  :)

And just because I like to post pictures, here's a blast from the past:











3 comments:

Jennifer Ricks said...

Wow! That's amazing! Thanks for sharing so that my faith in humanity could be restored too. :)

Mumsey said...

I am in awe that you got your camera back. How wonderful. Mighty cute pics of Clay! Love em.

Ms. said...

thats awesome that you got your camera back! And gosh doesn't looking at old pictures make you want to tear? Mine do