January 2, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy New Year!  I can't believe it's a new year already!  Now I can spend another year trying to remember Not to write 2012...Yeah.   The world was supposed to end, to I guess in my mind it kind of did because I can't stop writing 2012. 
Anyway,  I thought I'd start the year off with some things I'm grateful for during the year 2013!
  • Claytin turned 4, it has been a much easier to get along with a 4 yr old than a 3 yr old. Believe you me! And in 13 days he turns 5!  Woot!  Such a handsome and good little boy!
  • Claytin started Preschool and he LOVES it!   Miss Mindy is a wonderful teacher and he is always happy to see her and better behaved when he comes back to me.
  • My parents got a Laser cutter which is Awesome!   And I'm excited to see what they come up with and maybe even design some things myself.
  • Avalon was born this year!  First baby girl on the Bone side of the family.  She is utterly adorable and I have to squeeze those adorable cheeks and thighs every time I see her!
  • We got an adorable puppy named Bones!  He's a little rough and tumble and I don't let him inside too much because Alec is so little and needs so much attention still, but I think after some good training and a little growing he will be a great dog to have inside and out!
  • Brendan's family moved to Utah!  It's nice only having to travel 20 mins instead of 12 hours to see them!  Very nice indeed.
  • Alec was born!!  He has been such a nice addition to the family.  He is adorable and starting to smile tons. Clay loves him and tries to help make him happy.  Not once has he shown any jealousy or irritation towards baby even though mommy spends A LOT of time taking care of him and not playing with Clay...
  • Brendan and I shared our 7th Anniversary.  It was short and it was local, but we love each other more than we did 7 years ago and I think that makes all the difference!
  • Alec Giggled for the first time on New Years Eve!  It's so cute! I can't get him to do it very often, but when he does, it's the cutest thing ever!  

Happy New Year and I hope this year is even better then the last one! 

Now we just need  My sister to move closer!  My Brother to move closer!   And to seriously take some New family photos.  We haven't had any done since Alec was in my belly. 

1 comment:

Mumsey said...

2013 a very good year! :)