February 27, 2014

Shots and charts!

Yesterday we had 4 month and 5 yr well baby checks.
All I can say is I'll probably NEVER schedule them at the same time again.
Both of them had to get lots of shots and everyone cried for about 20 mins solid.
If Baby saw me, he would wail all over again like I had broken his heart.  Even I cried a bit.

Claytin fortunately is all done with his shots and he's ready for Kindergarten!  Woo-Hoo!
He cried a lot, but then he ran around when we got to McDonald's and was having fun.

Baby couldn't run around and get his legs moving, so he was mega sore last night when it was time to go to bed :-(  So sad!  And he has the Saddest Sad face in the world!

Claytin is off the charts, apparently he's a big kid, but even the doctor didn't think he seemed that big.  I think the nurse may have made a mistake when she weighed him because I'm pretty darn sure he hasn't gained 20 lbs in six months, but oh well.

I didn't get the growth chart for Alec, but he's gained 6 lbs and a few inches.   He has a huge head and lots of smiles and giggles!

I Hate immunizations, but I've read articles about people who didn't get them and then had to go through all the sicknesses and I have decided it's much better for the baby to cry a little every couple months and have sore legs for a day, then to get deathly ill later on and be hospitalized.  yikes.

No comments: