| Cutest Vampire Ever! |
| wrinkly forehead! |
| Oh the thinks you will think, and the sits you will sit. |
| Cross eyed baby. |
| Brotherly love |
| Favorite way to snuggle in winter! Thanks Aunt Mariah! |
| You were right mom. He IS crazy !!! |
| YO! |
| Uh, are you going to feed me now? |
| thanks for the presents dad, here's my trash. |
| Look Mom! I can wink. |
| I'd pop the collar, but then I'd be too hot! |
| Hi, I'm goofy! |
| Bath time smiles! |
| Claytin's Birthday! |
| Cheese! |
| Cheese! |
| Crazy eyes! |
| Self-feeding baby! |
| HEY you guuuyyys! |
| Can't...quite....sit down. |
| I don't like wanna be a prince? |
| Will be a prince for Milk! |
| I just wanted some popcorn and suddenly the lights all went out! |
| You wan't us to "get off" the couch? |
| Call me Captain Baby pants! |
| That's a lot a purple. |
| Dad! Is my playhouse built yet? |
| Nope. |
| Ali hard at work. |
| I want more! |
| C is for Cookie and cookie is for me! |
| Where's the food!? |
| num num. |
1 comment:
11Nice to see the pictures! Such cute boys!
Post a Comment