May 30, 2014

Its SUMMER!

I'm so glad it's summer!  We have already hit the pool twice this week!
Although I love how tired it makes Clay.  But I have found that it makes Alec over tired and he doesn't sleep as well.  To it's a toss up, for sleep, but they both LOVE the water so to the pool we go!

Carmen is talking wedding plans for the end of August and it's pretty exciting. Danny is awesome, we all like him a LOT!  So I hope everything works out for those two!  

Alec is getting big....and heavy, and loves a binky now which is awesome, unless I loose the binky.  I found it under MY bed after searching for 20 mins. He is so happy, unless he's not, but most of the time he's happy.  Especially if he's outside or eating.  Two of my favorite past-times as well!

Claytin is going to school this year I'm stoked!  He'll Love it and I'll Love it!  It's super closer so walking will not be a pain like walking to his preschool (45 min round trip)  Sweet!  And they are doing a  Kinder Safari class for 3 weeks in June which I'm sure he'll love!  Anything to get him out of the house and socializing with new people is great!  

I Lost my phone.  It was awesome and Brendan had used mom's laser to inscribe a flying horse on it (super cute) and then I lost it the next week!  AUGH!  So I'm back to my old phone which is actually okay because I'm more used to it than the new one.

Bones is Huge!  And very hard to walk so I'm afraid we aren't taking him out as much as we should, but he doesn't seem to mind too much.  I let him and Sox play for a while before bed and it wears them out a bit. :)

So hopefully I'll keep updating this more often.  Yeah.

No comments: