December 18, 2014

Merry Christmas!

2014 Christmas Letter

Claytin: 
Favorite Claytin sayings of 2014:  “ACHooo!  Bless me.” 

“Mom, can you put some [lotion] on my underfeet.”
All in the eyes of a child:  “It’s going fast… like a snail!”   
This echoes through the ages for most parents, but Clay captured it perfectly late one evening after a fun and exciting day - “I’m so excited….to lie down!”
 “I think I feel in Love with her!” Claytin found his first crush this year and a cute little pizza joint in Las Vegas.
 
Alec:
Alec is 1 and walking around like it’s nobody’s business!  His favorite activities are: following mommy around, pulling out all the hot pads from the drawer, unrolling the toilet paper, putting toys through the banister rails and watching them tumble downstairs, eating everything on Mommy’s plate while tossing his own food, and going for walks in his stroller. Favorite thing to say:  Eeeeeeee!

Bones:
Bonesy, the dog, is 60 lbs of pure fun and excitement and finally getting some official pet training. 




                 



Brendan:
Proud moments:  Put both kids to bed, all by himself, before 8:00 pm!;  Earns bonuses on a weekly basis because he’s that awesome of an employee;  refinanced the house and dropped our payments by $100; Finishes projects that I start but forget about;  Built a super wicked sniper gun – for shooting Marshmallows;  Makes the world’s best homemade Pad Thai; 

Dahlia:
Great things this year have been:  Bargain hunting.  Best deal – 90% off of Halloween decorations; Working with the cub scouts for another year!; Painting the house a light color. (A Cave no more!); finally hanging up pictures and art!  Spending more time with close and extended Family!  Not all moments were great. I lost a close cousin this year.  He is greatly missed and loved!  
 I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  They are the source for Peace and the reason for Joy! 


1 comment:

Mumsey said...

Beautiful Family! Such wonderful blessings are yours!