I'm trying to Plan a Ninja Turtle Party for Clay. I think I'll try my hand at making cakes...maybe.
This looks easy enough! And cute!
So This year is a fresh start to everything. I want to be more organized, and Less forgetful! I want to not lose my phone even once! I want better relationships with my family members. I want to get cards out for Everyone's birthday. ON TIME. I want to get together more with those I love (extended family)! I want to be more prepared for my calling and help out more. I want to reach scriptures EVERY DAY with Clay I want to play with Bones more and take him for regular walks! I want to have more girl time and boy (hubby) time! I want to be more committed, more spiritual, more serving.
I'm excited to see what the new year brings.

1 comment:
Cute cake and great goals! :)
Post a Comment