Brendan and I met at The Villa, during a "pool party" and hit it off. We were married Dec 29, 2006. Brendan works at Access Data and I stay at home with Claytin, he keeps me running all the time. . .Literally! We have started a new diet this year called: eating healthy and cutting the sugar and salt intake! Just gotta get rid of the rest of the candy piled up in our house. Life is going great and we are loving it!
July 1, 2009
JULY!
It's July and I am excited! Brendan and Adrienne's birthdays are this month. The 4th is going to be awesome and my good friend Michelle is coming to visit! Hooray! We've been hitting the 7 peaks and I'm getting a nice tan, so is clay. I can only tell when I look in his rolls and they are slightly lighter than the rest of him. :-D Wrist roll tan!!! Haha. Also Clay will be 6 months old soon and he is starting to get mobile. He rolls from his back to his tummy all the time. The only problem is once he gets on his tummy he doesn't quite know how to get back so he gets frustrated. So we turn him over and he just rolls right back! Silly boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for happy babies!
Post a Comment