His favorite word is still: DADA
which is fine for me because I can use the excuse that he's calling for "Daddy" and hand him off ;)
I would love for him to learn to crawl, but he's currently happy with swimming on his belly! He's such a water baby. We got a bath ring from Momma Maria and he LOVES it. Now he can splash and play with toys! I'll get a video of it sometime when I can be sure to keep the camera dry.
Brendan is doing great at work! Although he still gets stress rashes all the time and has been popping Zyrtec just to stay rash free. If you ask me, I think he should get a career where he doesn't have to help people who shouldn't own a computer in the first place! That would be stress reducing I think. We are headed out to an Owls baseball game today with our new ward. Hey batter batter!
3 comments:
cute guy I am so glad he is happier for you! Is he rolling around? Andrew didn't crawl until he was almost 10 months old every baby of coarse is different.
What a waterbaby! I love love love that second to last picture of him. What a cutiepie!
He still only rolls from his back to his tummy, but he can spin around and sometimes moves a little forward or backwards. He's just so silly!
Post a Comment