Brendan and I met at The Villa, during a "pool party" and hit it off. We were married Dec 29, 2006. Brendan works at Access Data and I stay at home with Claytin, he keeps me running all the time. . .Literally! We have started a new diet this year called: eating healthy and cutting the sugar and salt intake! Just gotta get rid of the rest of the candy piled up in our house. Life is going great and we are loving it!
July 25, 2009
Swinging at the park!
We went to the Mills reunion and they had some cool swings there. Claytin and Tucky had such a fun time in the swings! Vanessa's baby girl wasn't sure she liked it, but it was fun to see them! Mickey has a girl now, woot woot! She was pretty awesome as far as I could tell! Tony was. . . well. . . Tony! Love you Tony ;) Brianna and Donny were tossing up some pretty cool chinese Yoyos. There were so many people we didn't know there, it was crazy. Unfortunately I'm not a socialite with folks I don't know so I didn't get to know very many of them, but it was fun to see how many Mills there are! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so fun is he still rolling around?
Post a Comment