May 3, 2010

Bucket list for Utah

My sister-in-law Adrienne made a bucket list for Utah that I thought sounded pretty fun indeed! Who knows we might do many of them together. I thought I'd put in my own rendition of things to do. Feel free to join in on the adventures!
Who thought Utah had so many fun things to do?!?

1) Go to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens- I hear they're beautiful but I've never gone.

2) Go to "This is the Place" and the pioneer village, and take funny pictures. :)

3) Have a Rock Band Party with everyone who can come!

4) Compete in a small Marathon. I think 5 K might be my limit!

5) Utah Museum of Fine Arts.

6) Clark Planetarium.... Because it's nice to remember that the world Doesn't revolve around you and me.

7) Living Planet Aquarium They have Penguins now!!!

8) Salt Lake County Fair- It's one of my favorite family Traditions!

9) Thanksgiving Point Museum of Ancient Life. August has 2 Dollar Tuesdays if you want to go but keep it cheap!

10) Go to Lake Powell

11) Take a weekend vacation to Park City. Especially around the Sundance Film Festival.

12) Governor's Mansion- free tours on T, TH from 2-4 June-August. 603 E. South Temple

13) Go to Moab and see the arches

14) Go see a Concert Live!

15) Music and the Spoken Word... it's at 9 am every Sunday.

16) Climb the Y. It's been a while, such a killer.

17) Go see the lights at Temple Square

18) Go to the Great Salt Lake and Antelope Island

19) Go Hiking Adam's Canyon again. It has such a beautiful water fall at the top!

20) Salt Flats.... and go racing! Or just see it.

21) Attend very temple in Utah.... that means I have to hit up:

Jordan River
Draper
Provo
Ogden
Mt. Timpanogas
Logan
Vernal
Manti
Monticello
St. George


22) Go see Ballet West . I've never been to a ballet and always wanted to see one!

23) Go to the SCERA and see one of their plays.

24) Go to Lagoon . this might actually happen sooner than later. (Thanks mom)

25) Zions National Park I've had so many friends go and hike around and I've never gone but it looks BEAUTIFUL and I really want to go!

26) Heber Railroad I've never been on a train and how fun would it be to go on the murder mystery train or the polar express train! SO FUN

27) Bryce Canyon I have ALWAYS wanted to go, and it's right in my backyard! Geesh.

28) Tour Welfare Square... and perhaps volunteer!

39) Tubing down the Provo River

30) Snowboarding at SnowBird!

1 comment:

Ms. said...

So true, I had so many things I wanted to do and then moved a way, I was much to cheap for some of them, but the living planet has really inexpensive passes. we had them one year and it was fun to go do. They have concerts at the Scera which are pretty inexpensive as well. Good and luck and you need to do them!